Roland GR-55 Guitar (and Stick!) Synthesizer
The Roland GR-55 is a revolution in guitar synthesis, with features never before available in any guitar processor. In terms of speed, it's the fastest ever. It's also the most accurate, thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology. As for sound, the triple-core generator houses a world-class array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, enabling tones and textures that have never been heard before. Onstage or in the studio, you can instantly access the GR-55's huge library of ready-to-use sounds, from pop to rock and beyond, with quick-access category buttons. Welcome to a groundbreaking new era in guitar synthesis!
Roland GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer
More information and techical specifications at: Roland US Website
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Rolandís latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modeling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an onboard looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
At Stick Enterprises, we offer the GR-55 alone or in combination with
the custom GK-3 pickup/preamp installed and ready to play. Prices are very
competitive. See our price list for details. Shipping
charges are extra. California sales tax of 8.25% must be added for
shipment/delivery inside the State of California.
Send all email orders to .
If you have questions please call us, write us a letter, or email us at
. Please check out our
ordering information before sending your order so
we can process your order as quickly as possible.
All contents of this website are protected by US and
international copyright laws